Whether you need to top off your fuel tank/s, pump out the holding tank or stop in for something cold to drink, we have liquor, beer, wine, water, pop, juice, mixes, energy drinks, coffee, sandwhiches, ice, ice cream, candy, and all kinds of snacks! Or perhaps you need some marine supplies, if we don't have what you need, we can order it for you from our marine supplier, we get marine parts delivered everyday. We also, have picinic supplies. Our professional gas dock staff will be happy to help you! Our gas dock carries all the essentials to make your day on the water more enjoyable.
Our fuel prices are very competitively priced, we offer non-ethanol, non oxgenated marine grade fuel. Be careful were you buy your fuel, make sure it does not contain ethanol.
We offer a cash discount with the purchase of 100 gallons or more per visit. We accept Visa, Master , Discover & Ameriucan Express Cards. Our staff are the friendliest and nicest you'll meet on the river!
• Alcohol-free,non oxgenated marine grade fuel.
(Cash discount with 100 or more gallons, per visit)
• Pumpout service (fee charged)
• Outboard engine oil, engine oil, gear lube and other lubes
- Marine Batteries, marine parts
- Beer, liquor, wine, snacks, convenience items, sunglasses, sun screen, pop, mixes
- Tobacco, bait-night crawlers,cleaning supplies
• Life jackets, throwables, fire extinguishers
• Ice cubes, ice cream treats, candy, chips, beef jerky
- Picinic Items (propane, plates, cups, forks, etc)
- Clothing (Leo's Landing sweatshirts, t-shirts and hats)
Gas Dock hours:
Early/Late Season (before Memorial Day and after Labor Day): (DEPENDING ON WEATHER & NO WAKE RESTRICTIONS)
Monday - Thursday: (Depending on weather) CLOSED
Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Season (Between Memorial Day and Labor Day):
Monday - Thursday: Depending on the weather 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Note: Hours may change depending on the weather & No Wake Restrictions